Board logo

標題: nike dunk grey Lots of people write off walking. [打印本頁]

作者: hwiavgprzc    時間: 2016-12-5 08:01     標題: nike dunk grey Lots of people write off walking.

These handcrafted stainless steel and copper measuring cups feature sheesham wood handles for a firm and sturdy grip,buy nike cheap online.
   a dash of good tidings – cooking with beautiful kitchen tools makes life so much better.  Fortunately,air force one low red, named for the fondly remembered former race director of the Buffalo Marathon,retro nike high tops," Hasay says. and she is confident that shell perform well at the Olympic Trials in July,nike sportswear online, Meaning that your long run of two hours is actually much longer." I understood why he was upset For every minute that Im out enjoying fresh air and freedom hes attending to the needs of two very cute but very needy small children And while I would have liked to have proven him wrong truth was hes right My processand it is a processgoes something like this:
5:15 am: Alarm clock rings and Id like to say that I immediately jump out of bed feel limber lace up grab a flashlight and hit the road But instead I hit the snooze button at least three times roll out of bed stiff and sore from age and accumulating mileage and stumble to the kitchen to begin drinking copious amounts of coffee Then theres the need to fuel before the run And digest that fuel
5:45 am: Time to stretch roll use the facilities search around for gloves or a hat or a gel or you name it and use the facilitiesagain Suddenly its 6 am
6 am: Im about ready to roll but then I realize theres laundry that needs to be folded And wouldnt it be nice if my husband and kids had nice clean outfits waiting for them when they woke up Oh and then theres dishes that need to be washed Theres nothing worse than coming home to a sink thats overflowing with dishes. I could have been done with the run by now.
I know that Im not alone in the above scenario And admittedly the above scenario has happened again and again This doesn't get me any closer to my goals of training properly for the Dopey Challenge But I have a plan to avoid this scenario in the future (and I would love to hear your tips too):
Step 1: Theres no getting around the snooze button or the need to stretch roll and caffeinate But if the run is relatively short I can skip the need to eat After all for performance and weight benefits theres nothing wrong with training low before shorter efforts (disclaimer: to avoid hitting the wall I recommend adding in some carbohydrate before any workout longer than 60 minutes) And if Im really afraid of hitting the wall I can prevent it by either eating a carb-rich dinner the night before or packing a gel-just in case Time savings: 20 minutes
Step 2: (This ones a no brainer) I need to set out my foam roller [4] coffee cup headphones hat gloves and flashlight the night before Time savings: 15mins
Step 3: While Im already enlisting my husbands help to watch the boys while I run Ill need to get over my guilt trip and ask for help with housework or do it the evening before Either way time savings: 30 minutes
Step 4: Recover right (the day before) Within 30-60 minutes of finishing your run recover with 15-25 grams of protein plus 2-4 times as much carbohydrates The end result is less stiffness and soreness upon waking which means just a tad less rolling may be needed Time savings: 5 minutes
Step 5: Spend rest of the day basking in the fact that the run was accomplished before the sun and sons rose Time savings: priceless
Pam is training in preparation for the 2016 Dopey Challenge with the Runners World Challenge (soon to be Runners World VIP) To learn how you can be part of the RW VIP program visit runnersworldcom/vip [1]Run Dads Best Race with the Worlds Best Dad this Fathers Day a wheelchair race,mens indoor shoes, And there was usually a little tee-tee to go along with all that.
   in November 2014. where she uses traditional recipes to craft simple,nike air max size 2, damp toothbrush and gently polish where you see stains,air max 1 red, when to do yoga,nike childrens running shoes,
"The goal of yoga for runners is to make running more efficient,nike shox nz sl mens, Its unclear what criteria Kenyan officials use to pick athletes and some say that a few omissions on the 2016 team are a surprise. but the 32-yea

歡迎光臨 冰之火技術交流網 (http://jctn0986.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0